Very nice 👌
A downloadable game for Windows
Deforest, plunder and kill. Leave no stone unturned.
Necken is a tile based roguelike where you must use the resources the forest provides in order to survive.
The forest is full of animals, carolean soldiers and mystical creatures, and neither of them wants you around. Collect resources, craft gear and explore the woods to reach the water spirit Necken and end his growing influence.
- Collect various resources
- Craft your weapons and items, or maybe a pickaxe
- Procedural forests
- Simplistic tactical combat
- Perma death
The game is under development, and features are subject to change.
|Published||Nov 26, 2017|
|Release date||Mar 31, 2018|
|Tags||2D, Crafting, Exploration, Pixel Art, Procedural Generation, random, Roguelike, Roguelite, tile|
|Average session||A few hours|
- Necken 0.9.1 hotfix72 days ago
- Necken 0.9.0 "Approach" available!73 days ago
- Talking about the UX and adding juice84 days ago
- Necken "Guardian Update" (0.8.0) Demo available!Apr 02, 2018
- Some character conceptsJan 04, 2018
- Fading between levelsDec 23, 2017
- New main menu!Dec 23, 2017
- Life of Indie game dev #14Dec 12, 2017